Sermorelin therapy is a new and efficient solution for human growth hormone restoration (HGH). As people age, this hormone’s levels tend to decrease, leading to many unwanted conditions along with aging effects like hair loss, the dull color of the skin, and more.
Hormone replacement therapies become indispensable solutions, and Sermorelin with a polypeptide component known as Sermorelin acetate is one of the most efficient treatments. This group of medications is referred to as a secretagogue, working differently from other hormone replacement therapies because their goal is to activate the pituitary gland and enable the natural production of human growth hormone in the human body.
Sermorelin acetate is not a human growth hormone, but it is a polypeptide that helps stimulate the release of the growth hormone. It’s used mainly to treat anti-aging symptoms, and patients may feel improvements in their health in just a few months after receiving treatment.
Sermorelin Acetate is composed of 29 amino acids and is an analog of GHRH (human growth hormone-releasing hormone), which can be administered either IV (intravenously) or subcutaneously. It is also used in detecting human growth hormone deficiency when 1 microgram per kilogram is injected. This serves as a specific test to diagnose lower HGH conditions. However, the main use of this medication is in treating conditions associated with lowering HGH.
Sermorelin Therapy: What is it about?
When receiving Sermorelin injections, you can opt for self-administration, so you better do everything as a doctor tells you. Try to be careful with the dosage, as there’s no need to use more than prescribed. On the package of Sermorelin, you’ll find detailed information about the medicine.
You’ll find out about how you can prepare your Sermorelin mixture as well as find out detailed information about needles and syringes to be used, with instructions about using and disposing of them.
If you want to get the best Sermorelin results, you better comply with instructions and dosing protocol. How much Sermorelin Acetate should be injected depends on the severity of your condition. Besides some possible pain on the site of injection, there are no evident side effects of Sermorelin therapy.
Some people may have an intolerance to synthetic medications used in treating lowered levels of human growth hormone, although this happens in rare cases. Thus, always get consulted with a doctor and check whether you have an intolerance to this medication before you continue your treatment.
Sermorelin Results & Benefits
Restoring the levels of the human growth hormone lead to general improvements in health conditions. Reversing the aging effects is one of the most remarkable Sermorelin benefits. However, these benefits are not limited to only anti-aging effects. Among the mental and physical benefits, you can find the following improvements:
- reduction in the fat of the body;
- increased bone density;
- increase in strength, vitality, and endurance;
- improved and healthier skin;
- thicker and healthier hair;
- hair growth.
More Benefits of Sermorelin Injections
After you receive treatment properly with the right dosing and frequency, you’ll have the following changes in your body:
- Improvement in exercise capacity: Treatment with Sermorelin results in better performance. With restored levels of human growth hormone, you can recover faster and more easily. This effect can take a bit longer to appear than other Sermorelin benefits, but you are going to feel more endurance in sports and daily activity week after week.
- Increase in muscle mass and strength: With age, lowered HGH levels lead to changes in the mass of muscles, making them weaker and less in volume. By restoring hormone levels, the medication induces muscle mass increase, which, in turn, leads to its strengthening and increased capacity. Once the therapy activates the release of HGH, this hormone has the effect of reducing adipose tissue, so you get less fat tissue and get a better shape.
- Improved heart health: One of the main risks of lowered HGH is problems related to the cardiovascular system. Thus, with Sermorelin therapy, you will protect yourself from the risks of heart disorders.
- Increase in bone mineral density: Another main benefit of HGH replacement therapy is the ability to stabilize mineral density in bones. Skeletal health is directly related to levels of human growth hormone, and thus, with this medication, you can increase your bone mineral density which will prevent you from having issues with bones and joints.
- Improvement in mood and sex drive: One of the beneficial aspects of the medication is its effect on the mood, which is significantly improved after the therapy. The medication is reported to be efficient in preventing anxiety and depression. Another effect important for adults is an increase in libido which correlates with HGH levels.
- Anti-aging effects: One more Sermorelin benefit is to fight aging symptoms. This medication accelerates cell generation. By the way, it increases the supply of collagen, an important protein for skin health.
Types of Sermorelin Acetate
Sermorelin Acetate comes in two versions. To get the maximum benefits and results in treating lowered levels of HGH, the better option will be GHRP-2, the so-called second generation of GHRP. However, there is another version that is also available, which is known as GHRP-6. This one is prescribed to increase the appetite instead of treating something more global like GHRP-2. The difference lies within the potency of how these medications can cause the pituitary gland to release human growth hormone.
How long does it take to see Sermorelin results?
The general recommendation is to receive Sermorelin treatment for 3 to 6 months to see real results. However, there are some factors that can make it longer or shorter to see the real benefits. Depending on the severity of the condition and how low the levels of HGH are, patients can demonstrate various patterns of how the body reacts to Sermorelin therapy. Still, this doesn’t mean that you can’t take this medication for more than half a year, as there are no proven contra-indications for that.
Does Sermorelin work?
Sermorelin is proven to be efficient in treating and improving different health disorders. It’s great in treating aging symptoms. This medication is responsible for the stimulation of glands that release the required amount of hormones.
How long does it take for Sermorelin to work?
Don’t expect to see the effects of this medication from the first injection. Frequency, dosing, condition of your health, and many other factors will be crucial concerning the term of reaching the desired effect. So, it may take up to 6 months to see and feel the benefits.
Sermorelin is a solution to HGH restoration and makes you feel healthier and younger. With proper dosing and frequency of injections, you can feel the results within several months. Better exercise capacity, improved mood, increase in libido, and many other effects are among the benefits of Sermorelin therapy.
If you’ve got any additional questions, please get in touch with our qualified experts to get a free consultation.